By US Equestrian Communications Department
US Equestrian is pleased to announce the athlete-and-horse combinations that have been named to the short list for the Adequan® U.S. Para Dressage Team for the FEI Para Dressage World Championship. The World Championship will take place August 10-14 in Herning, Denmark, and the team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Michel Assouline.
The following athlete-and-horse combinations have been named to the short list for the FEI Para Dressage World Championship and are listed in alphabetical order:
- Beatrice De Lavalette (Loxahatchee, Fla.) with Clarc, a 2007 KWPN gelding owned by Elizabeth and Nicolas de Lavalette, and Sixth Sense, a 2010 Oldenburg gelding owned by Elizabeth and Nicolas de Lavalette
- Rebecca Hart (Loxahatchee, Fla.) with El Corona Texel, a 2009 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Rowan O’Rileyand Fortune 500, a 2010 Oldenburg gelding owned by Rowan O’Riley
- Charlotte Merle-Smith (Ocala, Fla.) with Guata, a 2011 Dutch Warmblood mare owned by Charlotte and Susan Merle-Smith
- Kate Shoemaker (Wellington, Fla.) with Quiana, her own 2014 Rhineland mare, and Solitaer 40, a 2007 Hanoverian gelding owned by Kate, Craig, and Deena Shoemaker
- Roxanne Trunnell(Royal Palm Beach, Fla.) with Fortunato H2O, a 2016 Oldenburg stallion owned by Lehua Custer
For more information, including schedule and results, visit herning2022.com.