By US Equestrian Communications Department
US Equestrian is pleased to announce the four athlete-and-horse combinations selected to represent the Adequan® U.S. Para Dressage Team at the Wellington CPEDI3*. The CPEDI3* will take place January 26, 28, and 29, 2023, at the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival Week 3.
The following combinations are listed in alphabetical order:
- Beatrice de Lavalette (Loxahatchee, Fla.) and Sixth Sense, a 2010 Oldenburg gelding owned by Elizabeth & Nicolas de Lavalette
- Rebecca Hart (Loxahatchee, Fla.) and El Corona Texel, a 2009 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Rowan O’Riley
- Kate Shoemaker(Wellington, Fla.) and Solitaer 40, a 2007 Hanoverian gelding owned by Kate, Craig, and Deena Shoemaker
- Roxanne Trunnell(Royal Palm Beach, Fla.) and Fortunato H2O, a 2016 Oldenburg stallion owned by Lehua Custer
All four athletes were on the Adequan® U.S. Para Dressage Team that won team bronze at the Orifarm Healthcare FEI World Para Dressage Championships in Herning, Denmark, in August 2022. This will be their first outing as a team since that event.
Competition in the CPEDI3* will take place as follows:
- Thursday, January 26, 4:09-5:44 p.m. ET
- Saturday, January 28, 3:15-4:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, January 29, 9:40-11:10 a.m. ET
Click here for the full schedule.
Watch the Wellington CPEDI3* at the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival Week 3 live on USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV.