Wellington, FL – The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend an hour each with Olympic show jumpers Joe Fargis, Kent Farrington, Laura Kraut, Beezie Madden, and McLain Ward; a weekend on Cape Cod; and a VIP package for the 2020 Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) World Cup Finals are just a few of the exciting items and packages now available through the United States Equestrian Team (USET) Foundation’s Take Me To Tokyo Super Silent Auction.
The Super Silent Auction – available to access here – is being held in conjunction with the Foundation’s Take Me To Tokyo benefit gala, beginning at 6 p.m. on Friday, January 17, in Wellington, FL, but guests need not be in attendance to bid and win.
Whether live at the event or accessing the auction online, bidders will help to raise critical funds to support the U.S. Equestrian Teams headed for the 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games – while potentially walking away with an incredible experience, portrait, or travel package!
Super Silent Auction Items Include:
All Star Olympic Jumping Package – Equestrians icons and Olympic athletes Joe Fargis, Kent Farrington, Laura Kraut, Beezie Madden, and McLain Ward will each spend an hour with the winner during the 2020 winter season in Wellington.
FEI World Cup Finals VIP Package – This package includes two VIP tickets for jumping and dressage and passes to the Taylor Harris VIP Club. Don’t miss a chance to cheer on the USA at one of the most competitive and sought after championship titles in equestrian sport!
Equine Photo Shoot – Shelli Breidenbach will build an on-site studio at the client’s location, equipped with hand painted backdrop of the client’s choosing. Breidenbach is celebrated worldwide for her photographs, with her large scale equestrian images shown in Lausanne, Rome, Deauville, Wellington, and New York. View more of Breidenbach’s work here.
A Weekend at Cape Cod’s Wianno Club – In the quaint Cape Cod village of Osterville, the historic and elegant Wianno Club has been perched on a bluff overlooking Nantucket Sound for more than 100 years. The “Weekend at Wianno” package will include two nights accommodations, all meals (excluding alcohol), access to the beach, and unlimited use of the Wianno Club’s Donald Ross golf course and Har-Tru tennis courts.
Two Sean Rush Equestrian Prints – Two beautiful prints from artist Sean Rush including the 2010 original oil painting “Sun Rimmed Snapshots of My Memory” (28″w x 28″h) and the 2011 original oil painting “Brilliance” (22″ W x 28″ H).
To Bid Online:
- Register to bid at takemetotokyo.cbo.io. Guests attending Take Me To Tokyo may also register for online bidding upon check in at the event.
- Once registered, you will receive a text with your personal bidding link. This link will take you to the event’s page to donate and place bids.
- To watch an item, click on the heart next to the “Bid/Info” button, and it will turn yellow. This will place the item under your “My Items,” when you click Menu on your main screen.
- To bid on an item, click “Bid/Info” then choose to place the next bid by clicking “Fast Bid” or “Bid/Set Max.” To place the minimum bid, click the “Fast Bid” button and confirm the amount. To set a maximum bid, click the “Bid/Set Max” button. Next choose the amount you would like to bid then choose “Set Max.” You can also bid a higher bid amount by clicking Bid This Amount. Note that the system will then continue to bid on your behalf until you reach your maximum bid.
- You will receive notification via text if you get outbid. This will include the link back to the site to place another bid.
- When the auction closes, you will receive a notification to check to see the items you won. You can pay right from your phone by clicking the red “Pay” button. You can also pay via Venmo or PayPal from your phone. To pay with an alternative method, visit “Check Out” to pay for your items.