All horses must follow USET Biosecurity Protocol (we are following USEF Rule GR845) . Please make sure this is communicated in advance to all of your participants: All horses entering the USET Foundation grounds must be accompanied by the following:
- Documentation of Equine Influenza Virus and Equine Herpes Virus (Rhinopneumonitis) vaccinations within six months prior to entering the stables. THIS IS MANDATORY FOR EVERY HORSE ENTRY AND THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! Horses not in compliance with this will be required to leave the grounds upon request of the USET Foundation.
- Statement of Health, signed by a licensed veterinarian within 7 days of arrival at USET Foundation property.
- Current negative EIA (Coggins) Test.
- Current vaccinations against WNV, EEE, WEE, Tetanus and Rabies are strongly recommended.
- It is required that all riders document in writing their horses temperatures for 72 hours PRIOR to arrival at the USET Foundation Stable. Please do NOT ship horses with elevated temperatures.
- It is required that written temperature logs be kept on a daily basis (2x’s per day) for all horses stabled at the USET Foundation for the duration of their stay.
- Any horse on the grounds with a fever of unknown origin must be reported immediately to Maureen Pethick at the USET Foundation 908-234-1251 ext 207.